ELVIS FROM THE CORNER SHOP, BIRTHDAY PICNIC ON THE BEACH or 24th March to 6th April 2014 – 365 DAYS OF PHOTOGRAPHY

10 April 2014

Hello again,
I have missed you all!  Two weeks went fast and so many things did happened.  In the mean time I managed to get some nice piece of leather from the corner upholstery shop and the shop owner was happy to pose for me.  Yep, that’s him – Elvis Presley from the Corner Shop!  He was proud to show me his gold chain collection and had few pelvis moves to show me he can shake it like The King himself...
The next day I shot a wild roquette salad with smoked Tasmanian salmon, sixty/sixty eggsand Himalayan pink salt with my new leather in the background.  Salad was delicious and the recipe is self-explanatory.  However, if you would like, let me know and I’ll post the detailed instructions.
The following days were like riding the wind – fast and swirly.  I had my Saturday spent in the Stylist Lab studio for our Hands On class and believe me, that was fun!  This time for a change I was styling and Marty Lochmann was taking the shots.  You can see them on here.
Sunday was my older daughter’s birthday and we went to celebrate it on picnic on Maianbar Beach.  We had lots of fun, lots of sun and lots of splash in the water.  And you know what – when Daddy is around, the sea is only knee deep!
Oh, yeah – on the way home we passed some nice cliff full of paragliders and then we stopped at the Hindu temple at Helensburgh.  Wow, that was a big day!
The rest of the week went in shooting images for a pastry and sweets client and I hope I’ll be able to show you soon some of my work.
I hope you enjoy my latest 365 photography update and thank you for stopping by.

24th March 2014


25th March 2014


26th March 2014


27th March 2014


28th March 2014


29th March 2014


30th March 2014


31st March 2014


1st April 2014


2nd April 2014


3rd April 2014


4th April 2014


5th April 2014


6th April 2014


Until my next post!
Ciao,
Sophia


© 2014 - sophia terra~ziva.  all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground